Saturday, April 15, 2017

Been A Long Time

Since I've uploaded anything here.
A long time for a blog that I never really kept up with to begin with.
It's been over two years, and a lot has happened. I've moved several times, I've started and ended projects, found a new job and then quit, I've started a new relationship, and I've gone back to college.
Maybe now I'll start posting on here again. Maybe.
Right now, I'm probably not talking to anyone, but maybe someone will see this in retrospect. But writing something is better than writing nothing. The whole point of starting this blog was to try and leave behind paralytic perfectionism, so here I am again.
This time around, I think I'd like to talk more about gaming and my hobbies, and maybe leave behind that pretentious psuedo-philosophical vibe I was going for before.
To a brighter future.
ONWARD!

No comments:

Post a Comment